CF Moto 150NK
Modern tubular frame supports a pair of upside down telescopic forks up front and a single mid mounted hydraulic shock at the rear translating to a comfortable and precise ride on the road.
For everyday flexibility the NK is equipped with a 6-speed gearbox to negotiate the hustle and bustle of the inner city or on the open road.
Front and rear disc brakes are more than adequate stopping power, easy to read LED instrumentation, sport and economy mode. The 150NK is available in two colours, Pearl White or Silver.
CF Moto 250NK
The 250NK features a brand new 4 valve, DOHC, 250cc single cylinder engine with balance shaft produces 19.5kW and 22Nm of torque. Weighing in at only 151KG and with agile performance, the 250NK is perfect for the urban commuter or learner rider.
Staying true to the ‘NK’ character, CFMoto have again worked with Kiska Design to come up with an aggressively style package that is sure to have appeal in the Australian market. Styling features include a newly designed low-slung headlight, new fuel tank design to give the rider a more relaxed feel and a new tailpiece with integrated intakes that finishes the NK’s aggressive look.
The 250NK shares a similar platform as the 150NK, with modern steel tubular chassis, upside down forks at the front and a single mono-shock at the rear to absorb the bumps.
For economy Bosch fuel injection is used to minimise fuel consumption and to reduce emissions. Further economy can be achieved with use of the two power modes, sport and a detuned rain mode.
In the braking department the 250NK is fitted with J.Juan brakes, a Spanish brand, also used on the 650NK, which provide more than adequate braking power.
CFMoto’s new 250NK with modern design, sporty performance and extremely competitive ride away price is sure to be a hit and a welcome addition to the growing CFMoto Motorcycle family.
CF Moto 300NK
Loaded with all the bells and whistles the 300NK is a seriously fun urban assault vehicle. Featuring an all new 300cc engine, full colour TFT display and Continental ABS brakes package. Modern design, sporty performance and extremely competitive ride away price the 300NK is sure to be a hit and a welcome addition to the growing CFMOTO Motorcycle family
CF Moto 300SR
The 300SR ABS is the first full-faired sports bike by CFMOTO and offers customers sophisticated sports styling, excellent handling, great performance and unbeatable value for money. Loaded with features including a quick revving 292.4 cc DOHC liquid cooled engine, Bosch EFI, 37mm upside down (USD) forks, single rear shock, hydraulic disc brakes with Continental ABS, large colour TFT display and modern LED lights.
CF Moto 650NK ABS
The legend evolves, with new hard-hitting styling cues, more power and even more value.
No longer the new kid on the block, CFMoto’s 650NK ABS is back with a vengeance. Aggressive new styling, matched with a responsive liquid cooled, 649.3cc in-line twin with plenty of power to excite.
Designed to suit a wide range of rider ability the NK is LAMS Approved and is the perfect partner to take on you next urban adventure.
- 650cc inline twin, liquid cooled engine with DOHC
- Superior durability with Bosch EFI
- Easy to read LCD Display
- ABS with braided brake lines for safer stopping
- Aggressive styling
- 62nm/6.32kgm/45.72ftlb at 7,000rpm
- 41.5kw/9,500rpm (LAMS Restricted)
- Twin disc, 300mm front brakes and 240mm rear ABS
- CST radial tyres for stability and sharper steering
- Enhanced acoustics with new four cavity muffler
- Sports and Economic map switch
- Two year factory warranty
- 6-speed transmission
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled DOHC, 8-valve inline-twin four-stroke with 180-degree crankshaft, chain camshaft drive and single gear-driven counter balancer
- Capacity: 649.3cc
- Bore & Capacity: 83mm x 60mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Engine Management: EFI with 2 x 38mm ITT throttle bodies and single injector per cylinder
- Max. Torque: 62nm/6.32kgm/45.72ftlb at 7,000rpm
- Max. Power Output: 41.5kw/9,500rpm (LAMS Restricted)
- Gearbox: 6-speed with gear primary drive
- Clutch: Multiplate wet
CF Moto 650 MT
The new 650MT boasts a number of improvements over its predecessor, creating a true adventure tourer.
Based on the proven platform of the 650NK, the 650MT is for the rider who prefers to take the long way home.
Powered by CFMoto’s popular 650cc parallel twin with Bosch EFI, gives the MT a responsive and usable power band, perfect for a diverse range of riding and rider skill levels.
Key improvements focus on rider comfort and enhanced touring features.
These include, crash bars, designed to protect the main fairings and engine side cases. Made out of steal, powder coated in black and neatly provides an extra layer of protection whilst enhancing the bikes overall road presence.
Redesigned windscreen and new addition of side wind deflectors to aid rider comfort when in the saddle at highway speeds for long periods of time.
New integrated handguards provide protection and tie into the new styling.
The new 650MT’s aggressive new look, enhanced features and great bang for buck value, is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Optional extras are available and include 41 litre black aluminium panniers or an 820mm ‘low seat’ to reduce the standard seat height. For further information on these contact your CFMoto dealer.
- Engine: Type 2-cylinder inline,8-valve, Liquid cooled, DOHC, Bosch EFI
- Capacity: 649.3 cc
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 83 x 60
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 62 N.m / 7000 rpm
- Maximun Power Output: 41.5 KW / 9500 rpm (LAMS Restricted)
- Fuel Supply: Bosch EFI
- Ignition: ECU
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Length x Width x Height (mm): 2150 x 835 x 1332
- Wheelbase (mm): 1415
- Seat Height (mm): 840
- Ground Clearance (mm): 170
- Minimum Turning Diameter (m): 5.4
- Maximum Payload Capacity (kg): 150
- Fuel Capacity (L): 18L
- Weight: 213kg (dry)
- Suspension Front: USD fork
- Suspension Rear: Cantilever monoshock
- Front Brake: Twin Disc 300mm
- Rear Brake: Single Disc 240mm with Continental ABS System
- Front Rim: 3.5 x 17MT Cast Aluminum
- Rear Rim: 4.5 x 17MT Cast Aluminum
- Front Tyre: CST 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tyre: CST 160/60 ZR17
CF Moto 650GT
Enjoy the rolling hills, twisting coastal roads or simply go for a blast with your mates. The 650GT ABS is ready to tour the open road. Powered by a 650cc parallel twin, all new colour TFT display, Continental ABS brakes, large adjustable sports touring screen and optional panniers for those last minute get always. The 50GT ABS is the ultimate grand tourer package at an affordable CFMOTO price.